Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New for me and my monster....by Juli

Kit Bubba surprised me one day and bought me a beautiful market tote and an exercise mat. I desperately needed the mat, because it really hurts to do sit ups on a tile floor! Lola Bear also got a new bed for outside. Kit was with me and I didn't even stand next to him at the register....and thats all I have to say about that! Oh by the way, that brand spankin new mat was promptly chewed by our monster to my dismay.... Nothing like something new being destroyed...still slightly angry about that.Oh & the picture of Lola on the picnic table is just funny. She likes to chew on my shoes so I put them on top of the table, she is smarter than I thought. Will we ever learn our lesson?!?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I wish you would have posted the chewed up mat picture too! OKAY LOLA IS HUGE!!!!

Bobby Thomas said...

oh do post