Friday, September 17, 2010

Outfit 4 & 5...by Jessica


So yesterday's picture is lame..you can't really see what I'm wearing. But basically it was Mondays' outfit with a hat. And a jacket. Because it was so cold Thursday and I needed a cold weather helper. Right? Okay, maybe we can say I cheated and added an item.

Today's outfit was fresh and new. The only problem was I forgot these jeans are hemmed super short and I only wear my flattest of flats with them. So, yeah that was me walking around with short jeans today.

I have enjoyed this week because, besides Sunday evening when I picked my 10 items, I haven't had to put one ounce of energy or one minute of time into choosing what I'm going to wear. And that's been helpful in allowing me to sleep in a few extra minutes and I seem to be a little less scattered and irritated in the morning.

3 comments:

Juliana said...

I agree!!! The best part is there is no moment when you say, "ugh....what am I going to wear." and then you try on 25 different things and end up still feeling ugly that day. I love it!

Jessica said...

Yeah...but it would take us about three months to hate this project too ;-)

Bobby Thomas said...

I desagree julie u 3 all ways look great. U 3 r giveing me some ideas ceek up the good work