Friday, September 2, 2011

Juli Who...by juli

Ok, Ok. I know I have been missing from the blogging world for awhile...but I am back! The Fox household has been a little upside down lately which has resulted in me loosing my mind. Literally. If you find it please return it. Here's an example. I was invited to a bridal shower. I realized the next day that I didn't even remember to go. Instead I was co-hosting a "lets sit together with our laptops and draft silly NFL stars for fantasy football" Yes, I missed a bridal shower to have stinky sweaty boys at my house. For football. I am ashamed. I wont think twice if you walk by me without looking in my eyes.

Any-who. Enough of that. I wanted to share with you all some pics from Justine's "picnic" baby shower. It was a collective effort of a lot of cool gals thats for sure :)


We planning on picnic-ing in the yard, but it ended up being terribly hot!

Cutest favors ever! Good job Jess!


Strawberry Shortcake Kebabs

Cute Kebab Ladies


Marcella we see you!
Nicole Ferris' cake pops were a hit!
Sooooo much dessert!

A loving sister volunteered to bring a ckae for justine...so sweet.


Hay bales were the winners at this ho-down, oh wait was this a country party with the John Deer?
Nothing is sweeter than some ladies sittin on a porch gabbing.
The party was a blast and Justine wasn't showered, but dowsed with gifts. Come on baby Oliver...we are waiting for you!!!

2 comments:

Calista said...

You girls did an ah-mazing job!! It all turned out adorably

Anonymous said...

nice party hi baby Oliver
Bobby