Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Looking for a vegan dinner?...by Juli

For the next month I will be eating extra healthy so that I can loose a couple extra winter pounds. Oh you too? Yeah, those vanilla spice lattes and sunday football pizzas are catching up to me. With having a vegan brother-in-law and vegan friends I am just curious about all those vegan options out there. I know for a fact I could go vegetarian, but vegan...yeah I really like butter, and cream, and ice cream, and more cream. I had a spaghetti squash and I was getting kinda tired of having rad sauce with it so I searched for some recipes on Pinterest and came up with these two that happened to be by the same blogger. Please follow the links to her recipes: {sesame edamame} {thai peanut}
Let me know if any of you try it and love it as much as me and the hubs!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Those look tasty! I have a spaghetti squash right now, I might need to try these recipes!
Funny: Ian looked at this and said it was a weird name "Thigh Peanut". :)