Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pin {or not} terest....by Jessica

Oh mom.  She makes me laugh.

I preface this with:  Mom - I love you very much.

I laughed about this all day.

Mom: I saw this really neat thing on Pinterest - it was all these storage tips.  The thing I don't like about Pinterest though is that sometimes I see something really interesting, but then when I log back on it's all changed!  And I can't find it again!
Me: MOM!!!!!!!!

This isn't funny to anyone who has never been on Pinterest, so I'll explain.  Pinterest is great because you can PIN things and save them, sort them, etc in categories of your choosing - there's even a big ole button that says:



Oh Mom.  Thanks for the chuckle.

Love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh.. sue that to funny i just started on pinterest
bobby