Sunday, January 10, 2010

Am I in trouble?!?...Juli

My hubby and I had a weekend away in Tahoe to shred up the slushy slopes. As a little evening treat we stopped off to buy some Bailey's irish cream. If you know me you know I NEVER drink alcohol. I am 27 and it may have been the first time I bought something other than beer or wine...for Kit. Anyways when I quickly ran through the super market on my search, I saw a Bailey's box set that was the big bottle plus 2 glasses that was marked down to $16.99. It was a $6 savings. I thought to my self..."Self, is this really a good deal? Maybe I should see how much a bottle by itself cost." So me and myself ran over to the liquor isle and searched for my little pot of gold. Come to find out the bottle itself was on sale for $16.99. So the box set was the best deal...obviously. After I got home with my big purchase I literally said "Oh no!!! I bought new glasses!!" The way that I am justifying it is that the glasses were free with my purchase of Bailey's and that they were to stay at the Cabin...as a trade for our stay. Ok, what do you think....?

3 comments:

Juliana said...

Well, I think it's ok because we had already decided gifts were allowed. They did stay at the condo, right?....Jessica

Juliana said...

Yep, I left the glasses there. I figured if you buy a consumable item and it has a free gift it's ok. It's like if you buy cereal and there is a prize in the box....Juli

Bobby Thomas said...

hmm well umm Julie the Bible does say at
“There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving.” (Acts 20:35) so .... lets see
then buy all the Gifts you would like my friend