Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lolas "New" Leash...by Juli

So my dear little (not so little) puppy Lola really needed a new leash. We currently have this leash from when she was only 5lbs, that seemed to be fine. But now that she has beefed up to 33lbs it feels like you are trying to hold on to her with a piece of dental floss. She doesn't respond well to a sharp tug from a piece of thread! I turned to my all time favorite website www.etsy.com to find Lola a used/recycled leash. I found this perfect 10 foot leash that is made from a recycled climbing rope from a local indoor climbing gym. Plus it was only $15 including shipping! Now I just hope my hands don't smell like sweaty hippies that eat dirt and don't wear deoderant.

1 comment:

Juliana said...

I can't believe she is 33lbs already!!!! Jessica