Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Look! I so cute hehehe!"...by Juli

I was trying to sound like a bopsy little japanese girl....did it work? Anyways, I found these super cute little rice bowls at the Sutter VNA thrift store in Santa Rosa yesterday and had to share them with you all! These are no ordinary rice bowls, you see they are made of the finest materials known to mankind, that's right PLASTIC! Maybe I am just a weird-o but I just thought they were so adorable and that i really needed them (hehehehe). There's the bopsy japanese girl coming out of me...Well at least I will have some durable bowls for when I have little monsters come visit me!

3 comments:

Juliana said...

I know one little monster who's going to want to eat out of those bowls pronto! The other one...eh not so much :-) Jessica

Juliana said...

and when I read that line "These are no ordinary rice bowls..." it was heard in my head of the voice of Robin Williams in Aladdin "This is no ordinary lamp!" Jessica

Bobby Thomas said...

supper cool Julie