Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Turkey Chile and the power of ketchup...by Justine



You probably think I made Turkey Chili from the name of my post but no...this title comes from a comment Malia made at dinner last night that made us laugh.

Joel "Did you hear there was another earthquake? It was in Turkey"
Malia "Mmmm...Turkey and Chile"

And I thought she didn't pay attention to world news!

So for dinner I made Jamie Oliver's Baked Cod Wrapped in Bacon with Rosemary. Very good except I may have over cooked the Cod a bit trying to get the bacon cooked all the way. I think I should have used thinner slices or pre-cooked the bacon a bit. I served it with roasted asparagus and brussel sprouts and baked potatoes. Not the most kid friendly meal, I know. How long have I been trying to get Phoebe to eat food that is not beige WITHOUT OFFERING HER KETCHUP??? Ketchup will now be on the table every night.


1 comment:

Bobby Thomas said...

Ketchup on the Table right on Phoebe,
Baked Cod mmmmm