Saturday, April 17, 2010

I bought Retail NEW at a store today....by Jessica

New balloons. From a store. Full Price (well...from the Dollar Store, but that still does count.)

Sorry.

And it's like I've never been a mother before either. I bought 5 balloons. Don't know what the problem is with that? I've got two kids and 5 can't be divided equally. Balloons! Baaah. I only choose checkers at Trader Joe who seem kid-unfriendly so I can escape without one of those awful little helium filled fight starters.

Here's what we did with those evil balloons:
(and it's not 7 minutes long...it's about 3 minutes. I didn't trim the end properly)

Ian & Anya 2010 from Jessica Bode on Vimeo.


2 comments:

Juliana said...

Super cute!!!!! Was that with my camera? Looks really good! I kinda want to do something like that for mom and dad's video. We will have to talk....

Jessica said...

I used my camera.....yours would have been better quality, but I know I would have been too impatient without the cord :-)