Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Some thrift store finds....by Jessica

So it seems I've been failing miserably on several aspects of this project. Not too many recipes have been cooked this month; I've also fizzled on my exercising for every day for 100 days (Go "J"illian, she's been going strong for well over 50 days...how many days is it now Jill?) I haven't even had time for much thrifting! So I decided to post some pics of some of my favorite thrift store finds from the past couple of months:

Some summer dresses, from left to right: Mossimo, Kimchi & Blue, Vintage**

Most exciting find so far: 6 pairs of boys shorts in Ian's size. And Barbara if you're reading this...THANK YOU for the big bag of clothes! That was another exciting moment for me!


Brand New crocs! Not a big fan of the croc unless it's on a toddler sized child who can't tie their shoes yet...but these are pretty cute and I do have to admit they are pretty comfortable.


**DISCLAIMER - My mannequin is a size 2, so when you see these dresses on me they may seem like a completely new and foreign dress with much more material and roundness. No need to mention how much better it looks on her, I know already.

3 comments:

Juliana said...

You are too funny. I don't know why you think you are some huge beast or something! You ALWAYS look cute! Keep your eyes out for some of those crocs in my size. A long time ago in a land far far away (Macy's) I tried them on and they were so so comfy!

Jessica said...

Thank you Juli, I should just lose 10 pounds and stop complaining about it already :-)
The crocs are my new everyday shoes...I love em!

threebodes said...

59! The other day I put off my exercise until before I knew it, it was 9:30 already and way too late for a run. So I opted for some free weights and some good ol' high school gym class exercises like sit-ups, standing with arms out and rotating to the ankle, and jumping jacks. Jumping jacks!? Those stupid exercises left me the sorest I've been out of these whole two months! I remember in school thinking these are the most ineffective exercises ever...I guess they really were preparing us for the real world.
Love the dresses. Did you get the vintage one altered yet? And the crocs, super cute. The flats are still on my want list.