Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Quick Salmon Tikka with Cucumber Yogurt...by Justine



Jamie's Salmon Tikka is a 17 minute recipe and pretty darn good for so little work.
That's what we had on Sunday night for dinner. When I say "we" I mean "Joel and I". When your kids are over here at mealtime please don't have any grand illusions that they are being fed anything healthy or exotic. This is what I'll feed your kids and mine: (unless your kids name is Anya and I can't get away with not giving her tomatoes or some other veggie.)
I'm sorry, I've given up food battles when there are 3 or more children at the table. I know their parents feed 'em right and I try most of the time too.
I will, however, make them wear crazy outfits and make them pose for the camera.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That picture is cute! HA HA. Sometimes chicken nuggets are a nice little break :-)

Jessica said...

And yes, Anya is the only child I know who gets her feelings hurt if you don't share your salad with her.

Bobby Thomas said...

looks good