Saturday, May 22, 2010

"...There'll be flowers in your hair, flowers everywhere..." by Juli

Remember when I mentioned that  I over indulge in plants now? Well my most favorite nursery has opened a new opportunity for me!  A sweet woman at Kings Nursery in Santa Rosa noticed my hand made zipper flower head band in my hair and inquired. Of course I said that I made it myself and she asked if I sold them. That was my initial intention, although it seems like that hasn't panned out (like all my endeavors). Then she said that she would love to buy some for her friends and family! She put in an order for 10 headbands!!!!!! I just wanted to share this all with you because it made me so excited!! Now if I could sell 27+ headbands a week I could quit my day job......


3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so cool Juli!

charityc said...

so we want to look at your headbands...me and rowan.. do they fit toddlers too?!

Bobby Thomas said...

supper cool