Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blackened Spiced Fish with Cucumber Salad & Lemon and Herb Pilaf

Swimming lessons really build up a big appetite.

Unless, of course, your mom has made Blackened Fish with Cucumber Salad and Rice Pilaf. First off, I'd like to say that 5:45 is way too late for a swimming lesson to start and I will never sign my kids up for that time again. Thursday nights are rushed enough as it is; forcing them to eat fish and cucumber salad quickly is just not a bright idea. Zack and I enjoyed these recipes very much t
hough.


When summer hits I'm faced with
big temptations. It's really quite ironic that I am so in love with planters and pots since everything I plant withers and dies within hours of being under my care.

2 comments:

Jeni Perkins said...

I have to agree with the swim lesson start time. Even with ours starting at 5:15, it's just too crazy! We never make it home before 6 and on meeting night....well, I just hope no one saw me nodding off :) The next round of lessons will have to be earlier in the day!

Jessica said...

Jeni, yes let's remember this next year!!! And the magazine saved me on tuesday, I just sat in that chair and read and felt so much better. THANK YOU!!!!