Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I thought I was doing good...by Juli


For some reason I actually thought I was doing good this month. Apparently I only did 6 recipes!! How is that possible? Well, I am ashamed of myself. I have 106 more recipes to go, but I have noticed that as the weather gets better the recipes are getting better. I am now in the late spring section and I have to hurry up and finish that before summer starts! By the way the two meals pictured were excellent!! 


Cucumber salad with Chile and dill & Spring vegetables with Arugula Pesto was a big hit in the Fox house!


As for my shopping....I keep on thinking have I bought something new without knowing it? Like sleep shopping?!? But as far as I know I still haven't indulged in anything, all except for gifts. I do really want something new. I somehow think I would really enjoy a beach cruiser bike...but I am afraid that it's a phase like my scooter, that I was scared to ride. So therefore I didn't use to it's full potential. So I think I decided I will find a cheap used one before I splurge on the cute new one I really want! 



2 comments:

Amanda B. said...

They have a community bicycle organization on Sebastopol Rd (near Fulton Rd), and you can buy used bikes there. They also teach you how to fix up your bike, for free.

Juliana said...

Thanks Amanda! I totally forgot that place despite the fact that I drove by it 2-3 times a day for 3 years when we lived over there. I will have to check it out!