Tuesday, September 7, 2010

.99 Furniture Day!!...by Juli

On one of my usual lunch breaks I strolled over to the Sebastopol Road Goodwill and perused the stinky isles. To my surprise all the furniture that was overflowing from the back room were on sale for .99 each!!Big, small, weird and cute were all .99!

I felt a sense of panic like,

"Oh I gotta find something I need for .99!"


And look what I found.




This desk is an oldie and a real heavy oldie. Kit Bubba was so nice to go and pick it up for me only to realize that my eyes were bigger than my house.

We would love to keep this gem to spruce up & paint or stain & to accessorize with some cute anthropologie pulls or something. But it just isn't going to work. There are two boards that come out for writing and there is also a file cabinet drawer to hang your files.

I offered it to all my friends and family on Facebook. But if anyone else out there wants a desk let me know! Its free for the taking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am 99.9% sure that that dest used to be mine! I looks exactly like it if not. That is too weird.