Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I refuse to buy some things used...by Juli

Swim suits and flip flops.







The Hubster and I are going to soak in the aloha spirit in December and I felt like we needed some updating in a few areas. This morning I pulled out my swimsuits and when the elastic has stretched out and no longer returns to its original form I think its time to buy a new one. Ok, that only happened to one suit and the other one I have was perfectly fine....but still. It was an urgent matter because soon all the summer stuff will be gone from the stores and I REFUSE to buy a used swimsuit.





Also I did get us some new very cheap flip flops ($1.75!) at Target. Would you like someone else's fungal infected toe jam festering in between your toes...yeah, me-neither! I did peruse for some board shorst and shirts for Kit, but decided that I have before and know I will be able to find some quality items used.


In my travels to Santa Rosa I did see something very exciting!


Ulta is now open! Grand opening this weekend and from what I hear there are going to be reps there and lots of free goodies! So plan your weekend accordingly!


To perk up all those boys out there I found Kit loads of baseball cards at a local thrift. About 300 for $2 with about 20 boxes there, he is bound to get some good finds! Well to sell of course!






2 comments:

Jessica said...

Jubilee day!

Bobby Thomas said...

Cool basball cards what team are they