Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Recipes....by Jessica


Coincidentally, Justine and my cookbook numbers are very very similar. I have 87 completed and 25 left to go. We must be cooking at the same pace. I don't think it's fair that I only have 25 left to go and she has 42, do you? I vote that she eliminate 17 of her recipes so that it's even. How about you Juli? I bet you've cooked more than 87 recipes...

I cooked three recipes this weekend and forgot to take a picture of one of them (you were right mom, I should have taken it immediately). The Raspberry Bread Puddings were one of the best things I've made from the cookbook yet.

Motivation to cook is low, actually the motivation to go to the grocery store is at it's lowest point ever. Especially when the crowds are large; you all know how I feel about crowds ...shudder...

Have a great day everyone and Happy 4 Day Weekend to everyone out there!!!

No comments: