Friday, November 19, 2010

Soup Night!...by Jessica



So this is part of the problem with the recipes that I've got left in my cookbook. Can you imagine what would happen if I decided to serve a creamy potato, leek, smoked salmon & dill soup for dinner? That's why I fed the kids bean burritos and we had this delicious soup. Thank you Donna Hay.




I recently was given the most delightful task at my work. Maintaining the blog on the company website! Now, exciting announcements like that doesn't usually happen at our monday morning meetings so this is pretty big news. I would forward you all a link of the blog, but it is attached to a picture of me which I've come to call as the "Phantom Pregnancy Photo". I'm not pregnant but somehow the photo has me cupping my 5 month baby filled belly. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Weird.

Not on "project topic" you say? Well, my office is a paperless office so let's just say this is an environmentally friendly post. I guess it would be nearly impossible to be a fully "paperless" office, but on any given week I would say that not more than 30 pieces of paper passes through my hands. That's a remarkably small amount of paper for an accounting agency.

(I've sat here and mulled over that number 30. Next week, I'm gonna count.)

And, oh alright...here's a link to the blog...just don't talk about the pregnancy photo, I know it's bad.

3 comments:

Juliana said...

I do not even know what you are talking about!!! That is a great picture and I love your work space!!!!!

Jessica said...

You weren't looking at the right picture. Don't worry, you'll know when you see it.

Anonymous said...

Jessica I look at all the photos the one that u r siting at ur desk
Look great. Mmmm soup