Friday, March 4, 2011

Good / Bads...by Jessica

Good: My Friday Decaf Soy Latte


Bad: Seeing this little guy catch a chicken and hold it in his mouth (don't worry, the chicken was fine. This was actually Bad & Funny at the same time)


Good: Getting admission tickets to the highly acclaimed private showing of "Astronaut Meets Alien"


Bad: Recommended Shoe Choice for the year


Good: 99 cent chicken sale. It always makes me happy. And thanks for cutting up my chickens no matter how many I am buying.



Bad: Something's wrong with my phone. If I'm not answering my phone, or not answering your texts, that's why. But maybe that's a good because I should cut down on my texting and phone use.



Have a good weekend everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u have a great weekend to no phone is good
never like the Shoe, nice buy on the chickens

Bobby

Juliana said...

Question:Are there any more tickets available to 'Astronaut meets Alien?' Sounds like my kinda show :)

donnajean said...

I want to know where you got the Rocky Range chicken for 99 cents!!

Jessica said...

Juli, I'm sure there will be a 2nd showing of Astronaut meets Alien! Donna, I should clarify that the price is 99 cents per pound (which is still a great price...about $5 per chicken!). Big John's