Thursday, April 28, 2011

We peeked....by Justine

Phoebe's going to share a room with the baby and decided the theme if it was a girl would be fairies, unicorns and ballerinas. Aren't we all relieved it's a boy? Since Juli's my decorator she has the unenviable task of working in Phoebe's second picks. Rock Star and Sharks. Have fun with that.

Here's a few of my favorite nurseries I've come across...


Bay Area green building and design: nursery non-VOC paint, mural, eco furniture traditional kids


I noticed that I kept picking rooms that had these modern cribs. How cute are they? Apparently $685-799 worth of cuteness. Oops.
I've come across these fun (and cheaper) alternatives:




Walmart's Baby Mod Modena $249 (comes in Grey, White and Navy Blue)


Ikea "hack" inspired by a $1600 Netto crib. DIY for less than $200. Check out the inspiration crib {here}.

Can't wait to see what Juli comes up with! She's going to decorate the room and surprise us. How fun is that?!




3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the decals on the walls. Can't wait to see the little fella :-)

Juliana said...

Yay I am so excited! I have some great ideas bubbling over my nogin! Maybe me and feebs need to get together and see what we can do to incorporate her ideas :)

Anonymous said...

i like the first two, and Julie will do a great job
bobby