Thursday, June 16, 2011

TOMS...by Juli


Do you have a pair of TOMS? I still am in desperate need of some shoes. Not fancy high heels, just some everyday shoes. I have seen some people wear TOMS and they look reeeaaalllyy comfortable. Little did I know what an impact a pair of shoes could have. Check it out:



I tried to see where I could buy discounted TOMS {ebay, zappos?} but soon realized that they don't really sell them retail in that way. Now that I know if I buy a pair, a pair will go to a child in a third world country, I don't feel so bad paying full price ($44-$69). What do you think? Should I go for the wedges or the classics?


6 comments:

Jessica said...

ooh love toms and the whole concept behind them! Our son wears them, he's two and has a blue pair, they are so adorable on tiny feet! You can buy them in the mall at journeys too if you don't want to pay shipping, but I'm not sure what kind of selection they have. We got his at Nordstrom SF, I know they have them down there!

Anonymous said...

Wedges, so cute!
Nina

Marcella said...

I want the flat ones that look espadrille-ish! Super cute! Ahhh...if only they came in ombre chevron stripes. ;)

Amanda B. said...

I'm a fan of the wedges :)

Jessica said...

Wedges are good for us shorties. But the flats would be so cute when you're wearing some capris, riding around on your bike.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I just bought my first pair of toms :)