- The "stuff" they bring home will overwhelm you and they of course cannot throw one bit of it out!
How do you save all those hats!?
- They are TIRED at the end of the day! Oh and they'll make you pay for it. Lots of crying for no reason!
- Imaginations are running wild. Phoebe waited all Friday afternoon for us to "play school" with her. She was Miss Vanessa. This is what we were instructed to make...
It's a motivational chart sorta like in her "real" class. Only daddy didn't quite follow all you directions, did he Miss Vanessa?
- You have to prod, remind and help a kindergartener to do everything in the morning!
- There's nothing worse than school traffic those first few weeks and nothing better than sleeping in after the weekday routine!
What are you remembering now that schools back in?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone