Saturday, November 12, 2011

In case you haven't met...by Juli

So two of the J's are mommies. Yes, responsible enough to care for human beings. As for this J, I obviously have not reached that level of maturity. Oh don't get me wrong, I can keep a child alive and safe for hours even days at a time. And boy do they love me. I hope that those little kiddies remember me as the fun aunt that put extra butter on their popcorn {oh yeah, zac isn't the only one} and who lets them watch TV past  their bed time all the while threatening to spank their butt without actually following through. Yep thats me. But for all you new readers out there, meet Lola:

I know Trevor will endlessly make fun of me because of this, but she's my little baby and there's nothing like having a little fur ball excited to see you 100% of the time. And Trev doesn't read the blog anyways, so who cares....

Here's a little video that gives you a glimpse of this wild girl. 






4 comments:

Becky said...

LOL...super cute! My children are only furry friends too (but cats) so I understand. I love it when she saw herself in the mirror and barked!

Jessica said...

that was a cute video. she was the cutest puppy ever. i love how patient she was being watching rowan pick up the food.

Jes said...

aww, that's a great video. it makes me wish my dogs were still puppies... except for all the chewing and accidents

Anonymous said...

Cool video. Now what did I do with Trevor cell # oh yes hear it is..... and julie he is not the only on my friend that will poke fun.
Bobby