1. Lose those pesky 15 pounds.
2. Use reusable totes when grocery shopping (every time!)
3. Take the kids to SF on the ferry and:
4. Go to the Fortune Cookie Factory.
5. Go on the cable cars.
6. Eat dim sum.
7. Walk across the bridge.
8. Train for a 5k, 10k, half-marathon.
9. Complete a 5k, 10k, half-marathon.
10. Take a creative writing class.
11. For a short time (1 week? 1 month?) eat only foods grown locally.
12. Cut back online time wasting (texting, FB, blogs, etc.) to a designated specific time frame
13. Stick to grocery / household budget (each and every month).
14. Plant vegetable(s) each season.
15. Replace carpet on stairs / upstairs.
16. Focus on positive thoughts & encouraging words.
17. Host a book club!
18. Volunteer in Anya’s classroom twice a month.
19. Learn how to bake a pie.
20. Go to the sample sale in SF!
21. Host a family dinner more frequently.
22. Take a dance, tennis or swim class (all things I'm horrible at)
23. See the Giant Sequoia’s (Zack’s wish)
24. Clean out, level and put walk path near vegetable garden on side yard.
25. Keep my purse clean and free of gum wrappers.
26.Ever see the "Eating on $1 A Day" Project? Gonna do it for a day. (Maybe 2 days?)
27. Break out of my clothing comfort zone (buy something not grey, black or brown)
28. Get family pictures taken.
29. Take Anya horseback riding.
30.Resolve kitchen countertop situation.