So here goes my list:Well I himmed and hawed over whether to actually send my list in, but so many have joined it seems fun. Maybe it will help me actually follow thru
Let me begin by thanking you all for the entertaining lists so far! You all have such great ideas and goals, I did steal a few ideas. My birthday is in April but I'm giving myself all of this year to get these done. Wish we lived closer so we could join you for your 5K but sounds like you should have great support!
1. Have a baby - Baby due March 22nd
2. Master breastfeeding
3. Aux pioneer at least once!
4. Mail ALL thank you's for baby gifts -just found a stack of written Thanks you's from my wedding NEVER MAILED UGH!
5. Create a cute birth announcement for all our California friends and family
6. Actually mail birth announcements
7. Create a cute and comfy nursery for our new little one!
8. Keep my house cleaner or at least picked up more often then not!
9. Have a monthly date night with husband, even if it just means having someone watch the baby and just staying home!
10. Watch my 4 year old nephew at least once or twice a month
11. Get ALL my magazines read or at least listened too!
12. Add 5 new regular dinner ideas that my husband actually likes - open to ideas, Eric is picky no peppers, onions, tomatoes, olives :)
13. Add more veggies to our regular diet.
14. Keep in touch better with my friends that don't live close
15. Have a garage sale- actual or online to get rid of the two shelves in my garage full of stuff.
16. Plant a garden and actually use what I grow
17. Finish our "emergency go-bag"
18. Put things away when I'm done with them
19. Excercise more often
20. Learn how to "coupon"
21. Focus on being more positive and having a good attitude
22.Get Ebay business up and running so I can stay home and not have to get a "real" job again
23. Read the entire 2012 yearbook
24. Not buy things at garage sales or thrift stores that I don't actually need.
25. Try NOT to eat something sweet everyday
26. Lose at least 3/4 of my baby weight - won't know how much till after I gain all my baby weight :(
27. Create a weekly routine to study for all meetings and stick to it
28. Visit somewhere in Colorado we haven't been before! - SO many cool places to explore here
29. Get a pedicure
30. Make a dinner for company besides taco bar or ham dinner.
Thanks for letting us all participate, even those of us who have moved away!