Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Eight...by Juli


 Hi everybody! I know, I know, I have been so shamefully absent from the blogging world for waaaaayy to long. Here's the deal, I have been technologically handicapped since my iPhone went from slightly cracked to completely utterly-majorly-broken. There is no taking pictures of the new restaurants we have been exploring, no snapshots of Lola being abnormally adorable, no thrifting discoveries exposed. You get the idea. Apparently my phone has a big impact on my overall creativity. That's my excuse and you can take it or leave it. Anyways life has been good here in the Fox household. In fact we just celebrated our eighth wedding anniversary and I got inspired to revamp some of my wedding pics. If you are an instagramer you have probably seen these already and if you haven't, enjoy! {these pics are a combo of Camera+/Instagram/Over/with quote inspiration from Pinterest}



5 comments:

Becky said...

Ahahahahaaaa!!!!! I love the pictures. Especially the "you're weird. I like you"! Congrats!!!

jboudreau said...

Super cute Juli! They look like they could be refridgerator magnets!

Anonymous said...

happy eighth anniversary to you and Kitt

Bobby

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!
Sam

Unknown said...

Your husband could pass for Robin Thicke. Very nice photos!