Monday, January 4, 2010

Greetings from Jen Bishop!!

Greetings Js!!! "J" from San Diego here to make a guest appearance for the month of January for the "no purchasing anything new"! Last night I was at the grocery store and saw a huge display of new DVDs for $5.99 - at first I was super excited to go check it out and then realized I was on restriction for the month! ALREADY a clear savings of at least $5.99 :o) I'm hoping to make it for January and see how it goes, maybe I'll even make it for a few more months after that.

6 comments:

Juliana said...

Good job Jen! I know how hard it is for you to resist a good movie buy! Jessica

Juliana said...

So proud of you Jen! Juli

Anonymous said...

Justine, Jessica & Julila.....Jama and Jennifer, it's the "K" here. You guys came up with the best Idea. This Blog is awesone!I admire Justine, Jessica, and Juliana's determination to do this for a year. Hope all goes well. For me, this starts today since I haven't gone out of the house. Thought I would follow the lead of Jenn Thistle on this one and make it a month. Also, giving up ice cream for 100 days. This is a big one. I have an addiction to Ben and Jerry's. That's my comfort food. So, I'll be following Y'all on your Journey, and being supported by your daily stories. Here we goooo! BTW, I'm checking out your recipes, and will have to try some!

Juliana said...

Kenna, so glad you're joining in with us! Can't wait to hear how your month of no spending goes and keep us posted on the 100 days of no ice cream! That is a challenge....but YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Jessica

Juliana said...

Good job Jen!

Juliana said...

Nice to meet you Kenna! I am the little "J" Juli. Props to you for no ice cream for a month! Juli