Monday, February 1, 2010

YES, FEB 1ST IS HERE....

First of all, I have to confess. Buying nothing new didn't work. I failed. There were certain items I had to get, like shoes. Not cute trendy shoes, just shoes I could wear since I've had foot surgery. Yes, kinda ugly, flat shoes wide enough for one swollen foot. I also had to get some things for my house that I honestly could not find at any 2nd hand store here in Ruidoso. I looked at about all of the thrift stores, and I'd have to say 99% are not worth walking into here. But, I did go into a large auction/used stuff store that is huge here, and found a few neat items at a super great price. I haven't given up, just a bit more of a challenge in this town. :)
Now, about the ice cream sacrifice.....I AM DOING AWESOME! Let me say, it's very hard sometimes, but so far so good. Thanks for the support J's!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Good job Kenna! Thanks for joining in for the month. Hope your foot heals up ok.