Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lamb burgers with caramelized shallots & more....by Juli

Lamb is sad enough to eat...but ground lamb?!
No thank you...but I don't mind annoying
turkey's all ground up!
Pair it with some yam and sweet potato fries
and you have a meal!
In 24 hours I have already eaten 3 of the 
turkey patties and 2 helpings of the fries....
and I think I am done with those!

As for the accompanying salad....YUM!
It sounded weird (as usual) but was really tasty!
Baby Artichoke, Parsley and Celery Salad was a hit with me 
and I think if you added some roasted red potatoes
it would make a really good potato salad.
A variation from the mayonnaise laden
versions I am not a huge fan of.

1 comment:

smodi said...

the idea about the potato salad sounds really good. i think you should make it and invite me over. hahaha, j.k. it does sound good though.