Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ginger Pork Stir-fry.....by Jessica

It seems like I should have used up all my Asian recipes in my cookbook already but somehow I keep finding them. This was a pretty generic stir-fry. Which unfortunately is one of Zack's least favorite meals and the poor boy gets it at least once every 10 days. I try to make it sound more appealing, but you can't really mask the fact that you're making stir-fry. So anyways, I forgot to take a picture of it but just imagine stir-fry and that's what it looks like.

Ian went around the house and took pictures. I realized there's a mess in every room and we're just gonna have to move out and start over.

Somehow amidst all that chaos, my living room looked like this:

I just close my eyes when I go anywhere else in the house.
Please do the same when you visit.



No comments: