Thursday, July 15, 2010

How my day almost went bad....by Jessica

I woke up this morning to a text from Juli saying "Just drove by the Goodwill. Where did it go?" And I was like "WHAT???" I haven't been to the Goodwill in about a month. Could I be so distracted that my favorite store has moved or closed and I didn't even know it was going on?! Apparently it had a Fill up a Bag for $10 sale that I didn't even know about. So I had to rush over there and see what was up.

On the way there I told the kids what Juli had said and I said "I don't know, I haven't been there in about a month so I don't know if it moved or not." Ian said "I think what happened was they said 'Jessica hasn't been shopping here anymore, we better just shut the store down' ". It made me laugh pretty hard!

I almost had a heart attack when I drove up and saw all the windows covered in newspaper and big sign saying STILL ACCEPTING DONATIONS. Good news tho, it's just closed for remodeling and will have a Grand Opening July 29th at 10:00am. Woo Hoo.

No comments: