Sunday, July 25, 2010

Something new.....


This was the moment to pull out the serious loophole. My brother's wedding and I can't buy a NEW dress?! My wonderful husband feeling sorry for me or sick and tired of hearing me complain said "Well, I can buy you a dress, can't I?" Ahh music to my ears.

Normally I woudn't think of showing all of you first, but a recent incident of showing up and wearing the same dress as not one but at least two other people has me a little scared....So pay attention people. If you are going to Mikey and Sam's Wedding, can you pretty please not wear this dress?


4 comments:

Juliana said...

So cute! Me and my hubby may need to use this very loop hole!

Juliana said...

Kit took me out to lunch today and said,"ok so do you want to pick out a dress and then I will go buy it or do you want me to get you a gift card for the store you want to buy a dress at?" I love my man!

Jessica said...

I posted a comment a few days ago and it disappeared! Weird!
Cute Dress!!!! What shoes are you going to wear? I've got my dress dilemma figured out, but shoes...eeek!

Anona said...

LOVE the dress... It's polka dot, who wouldn't? So cute!