Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Finds...by Jessica

When the exact same pair of jeans that you've been watching on eBay gets found at the goodwill for $6.99....it's a pretty happy day.

I am not exaggerating. Same wash, same style, same size, same everything. Even in Provocateur which is the Joe's for short girls.

It renewed my zeal for the thrift and it was a good way to start the month off! I would take a picture of the jeans....but my kids have monopolized my camera and it is filled with pictures of them jumping off the couch and various other items in my house so here is a (considerably smaller sized) stock photo.

4 comments:

Juliana said...

Plus in the picture you would have to show off your spanx :)

Anonymous said...

I think I may have to thrift with you one of these days! ;-)

Jessica said...

Hey! Spanx over the jeans is the new thing happening everywhere :-) Jamie, anytime!!!!

Juliana said...

I would love to see Jaime thrifting....