Thursday, February 10, 2011

Simply not Organized....by Jessica

Zack was working out of town this week, so Sunday was spent preparing up our meals for the week. That's not so simple, but yet oh so organized.


I also organized my spice cabinet...
(BEFORE)



(AFTER)


and my daily makeup box.
(BEFORE)


(AFTER)

I wish my organizational MAINTENANCE skill was good. I lack the ability to maintain an organized closet, pantry, drawer, etc. It's hereditary apparently, looks like my sisters have that issue also.

3 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I too would love an always organized everything...but it just aint happening :)

<3, New Follower
Check out my $100 APART Style Giveaway

Danielle said...

I love when I prep a few days worth of lunches, it makes such a huge difference in the morning. I think you have inspired me to clean out my makeup box!

Anonymous said...

hay Jessica it looks good,