Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oh Happy Day....by Jessica

There is nothing like the first signs that winter is ending. No, not the daffodils blooming. Nope, not the warm springy days. The new appearance of neon colored, sharpie written GARAGE SALE signs is what does it for me.

So come celebrate the beginning of spring weather at an awesome fundraiser garage sale. You don't have to remind me that I can't buy anything this year; I have heard though that they will have edible treats available for sale also, so don't you all worry about me now. See you there!

Laurie Bourdet, a spunky gal with an awesome sense of humor ("I have the hiccups, quick somebody scare me") is facing an upcoming Open Heart Surgery at UCSF at the end of this month. To help offset expenses that will incur while her family is staying in SF, they are hosting a Garage Sale Fundraiser.

WHEN: Saturday March 12th from 10-4
WHERE: 2303 Bodie Street, Santa Rosa (Cross Streets Piner/Peterson)
WHAT: Home stuff, clothes, TV, Microwave, small kitchen appliances, DVD's, CD's, baby items, snow gear, camping equipment, exercise equipment, knick-knacks and MORE!



2 comments:

Amanda Poletti said...

Thank you for the lovely promo!

Anonymous said...

send my love to the family