Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So I guess I'll post a picture of my dress for the wedding too....by Jessica

So here's the dress I'm wearing to the big event. It's a dress I found at the thrift store a long time ago when I was heavily selling on eBay. This one was just too cute for me to sell.... it just kept hanging around and finally I found a good reason to have kept it!



So does anyone have any suggestions about what jewelery I should wear? And if you've got suggestions....maybe you've got something I could borrow? Or maybe I shouldn't wear any jewelery and just a headband? Shoes are just plain black peep toes. Colors in the dress are cream, peacock blue and a dark mossy green.


On an unrelated note:
You all remember This Post right? Well. it really worked out well for me because look what I've got around my neck (thanks Mom, our most faithful blog follower):



So anyways, it's worth a shot:

The other day I was at the car dealership and I almost bought this NEW car!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute dress!!!! I would say the headband and a bracelet. The headband is really cute too...did Juli make it?

Jessica said...

Oh no, I wasn't clear about the headband...it was on etsy and I haven't bought it or any accessory yet. Glad you like the dress, the pic looks better than in real life cuz I tucked the chicken wings in ;-)

The Red Umbrella said...

Let me know how that car thing works out!

Juliana said...

Love the dress! You look super cute in it! Did you get your needed undergarments for it? :) I would be happy to attempt a peacock feather headband if you like!!! Also..Red Umbrella!!! So happy you are following us and I look forward to wearing my dress from your store!!!!

Juliana said...

Oh I forgot to say that the car you almost bought looks like the big brother of our car! What's up with us girls liking cars that are virtually boxes?!? Weird!

Jeni Perkins said...

Love the dress! Very cute!

3stinkyboyzmom said...

Is that the one Zack & I were drooling over on the way to convention? the Flex? You buy it and when the new wears off, I'll buy it from you!